by David Hamm
Queries regarding the HAM surname.
|Peggy HAM McINTOSH, Graves Co., McCracken Co., Western KY 1800-1880|
LUCINDA ANGELINA MCINTOSH who married John Daniel JOHNSON Everyone knew Lucinda as "Doll." Their children:
Bertha JOHNSON b. 1886
Johnnie JOHNSON b. July 5,1900 married Frank Houseman JAMES
Jesse Orbon JOHNSON b 1903 married Lillie ____
Peggy HAM was the daughter of George Claybourn HAM and Lucinda CROSSER (CROZIER). George HAM was b. 1809 in Tennesse d. 18 ___ 1855 in McCracken County KY. Lucinda CROSSER (CROZIER) b. 20 Mar 1806 in North Carolina d. 3 May 1906 in Graves Co., KY.
Peg's GRANDparents were: Joshua HAM and Mary WILLIAMS in Tennessee about 1809. Known Children:
1) George Claybourn HAM b. 1809 in TN. Married Lucinda CROSSER (CROZIER).
2) John HAM married Nancy _____ .
3) James HAM married in 1818 Mary BROILES (BROYLES) moved to Pike Co., IL after KENTUCKY.
The 3 boys migrated together from Tennessee to KY in 1835.
Children of John HAM and Nancy ____ :
1) Joshua HAM b 1827 Tennessee d 14 Dec 1853.
2) William HAM B 1829 married 5 April 1860 McCracken Co, KY Lucinda BOWERMAN.
3) James HAM b. 1831 Tennessse married 14 Aug 1855 McCracken County Fatima Ann GOODMAN.
4) Mary Ann HAM B 1832 d 18 Oct 1853 McCracken County KY married ____ BRYINT.
ANY CLUES, no matter how remote would be greatly appreciated.
Have a nice day/night! :)
|Back to Table of Contents|
|Back to HAM Country|